Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sorry folks, it's been a while since this site has seen any action. So, last night we had Pastor Garry share about "seeing". I thought it was a real amazing talk! I've even had those thoughts wondering: what do blind people think of since they've never seen trees, or mountains, or colours? But for us, spiritual blindness is a much widespread problem. I hope God has started to open you eyes to see things from His perspective, and not just from our limited perspective.

The week before James shared about the nessecity of having a strong foundation. I thought James did a terrific job, and we're going to try to expand on that theme of foundations in the weeks to come.

Kyle shared the week before James, but to honest I totally forget what it was about!! I remember it being good though lol! Ummmm ... oh right ... God's will for our life. Maybe God's not as interested in our destination, maybe He's more involved in our journey.

Thoughts on any of these? Please comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home